Political control freaks (thieves) have moved one step further to the twilight zone. In order to sell your home grown fruit at the now centrally planned “farmers market” you must submit a “crop plan” and have your Garden inspected by filling out a “farm schedule.” After that’s done you’re more than welcome to sell your oranges once you fill out your various tax forms, sign the ten page 8000 word contract agreement with the city manager, pay your filing fees and attain your organic certification and proper permits. As Rockefeller said: “competition is sin.”
organic or·gan·ic [awr gánnik]
1. of living things: relating to, derived from, or characteristic of living things
2. developing naturally: occurring or developing gradually and naturally, without being forced or contrived
3. intrinsic: forming a basic and inherent part of something and largely responsible for its identity or makeup
4. naturally efficiently organized: being made of parts that exist together in a seemingly natural relationship that makes for organized efficiency need to integrate the various functions of the department into an organic whole
5. agriculture avoiding synthetic chemicals: relating to or employing agricultural practices that avoid the use of synthetic chemicals in favor of naturally occurring pesticides, fertilizers, and other growing aids
6. food produced without synthetic chemicals: grown or reared without the use of synthetic chemicals a wide range of organic produce.
7. medicine of body’s organs: relating to the organs of the body, specifically to basic changes in them brought about by physical disorders.
8. chemistry based on carbon: belonging to a family of compounds that have chains or rings of carbon atoms linked to atoms of hydrogen and sometimes oxygen, nitrogen, and other elements.
noun (plural or·gan·ics)
organic substance: an organic substance, especially a fertilizer or “pesticide”
15th century. Directly or via French Latin organicus Greek organikos “of an organ, instrumental”
organon “tool, instrument”
Try to find the definition of Organic in this PDF below….good luck
USDA National Organic Program