Well folks, it’s gardening time again, and time to find out if your neighbors have sprayed poison on your soil. If they have, then you might want to think about remineralizing it to counteract the negative effects of Glyphosate, the main ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup Ready weed killer. Dr. Huber tells us that Glyphosate kills plants by stopping nutrient uptake so that pathogens can kill them. Therefore, it stands to reason that contaminated soil needs to be removed, or at the very least, have nutrients added back in to have a viable crop.
You might be a Roundup Ready terrorist if…
- You spray your weeds and other vegetation with Roundup with no regard for wind drift onto your neighbor’s garden area.
- You feed your friends and family foods sprayed with Roundup and don’t tell them.
- You support Monsanto and its Roundup Ready terrorist program by buying GMOs.
- You think that anyone who asks you and Monsanto to keep your Roundup Ready hands off his/her good, clean food is a nut.
- You poison the planet with Roundup and think it’s a good thing.
© 2011 Barbara H. Peterson