I highly recommend reading the whole thing, not just the excerpt. Codex Alimentarius was conceived and developed by the same people who were responsible for conceiving, developing, and implementing the human experiments at Auschwitz.
The video that follows gives an excellent overview of Codex Alimentarius well worth the watch, although I do not agree with the speaker that the originators of Codex might have had benevolent motivations. There is simply too much evidence to the contrary.
From Arbeit macht frei to Codex Alimentarius
Just fifteen years after they were convicted in the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal, Bayer, BASF and Hoechst were again the architects of the next major human rights offences. In 1962, they established the Codex Alimentarius Commission. (Remark made by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation)
This dark period of German history is inextricably bound to one man, Fritz ter Meer:
- He was a member of the Managing Board of IG Farben from its inception to its dissolution. As the Wartime Manager, he was responsible for IG Auschwitz.
- In the Nuremberg Tribunal, ter Meer stated: Forced labor did not inflict any remarkable injury, pain, or suffering on the detainees, particularly since the alternative for these workers would have been death.
- In 1948, ter Meer was sentenced by the Nuremberg Tribunal to seven years in prison for plundering and slavery.
- In 1952, his sentence was commuted, due to the influence of powerful friends.
- From 1956-1964, he was reinstated as a member of the Managing Board of Bayer AG.
- In 1962, ter Meer was one of the architects of the Codex Alimentarius Commission and one of the main designers of the schemes that would profit from human suffering. (Remark made by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation)
The deceptive title Codex Alimentarius is no accident. It was devised by the same companies and indeed the same individuals, who gave the Auschwitz concentration camp inmates the deceptive slogan Arbeit mach frei (Work makes you free). (Remark made by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation)
As long as the Nazi infection continues to work its influence and threaten the lives of untold millions, no German has the right to proclaim that the Nazi era is finished.